Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm Back! (^_^)

Hello there my makan diary.... Your owner is now back to reclaim you. Muahaha!!
I had a good holiday in California. Hehe! Same old, same old. We went from San Diego to Orange County to San Jose to San Francisco to Napa Valley to Gilroy to Monterey to Carmel to Norwalk/Arcadia to Ontario to Palm Springs back to home. California is very big leh, still many places not covered.
Anyways, took tons of pictures. Some interesting activities this time was Dead Sea Scroll Exhibition, Napa Valley Drive-around and whale watching. Initially planned to go on the tram ride and wind mill tour at Palm Springs but it was raining so heavily that we could not do much but stay under shelter (anyways, I lost my courage for the tram ride the night before we were suppose to go).
Since this is my makan blog, I will be posting pics of the makan we had during the road trip. I did not take pics for some meals when we eat the left-overs, pizza or other take-out. Sometimes I just plain forgot to take the pics. Haha! Stay tuned!

No comments: